Equal Opportunities Policy and Learning Charter
“Everyone has a part to play in ensuring we achieve equality of opportunity. We believe that a positive attitude towards equality and diversity is right for our people, our clients, and our business suppliers. This means that we must encourage all our people to welcome diversity and respect each person’s individuality”.
The following Learner Charter has been drawn up stating the standards of service you can expect to receive as a learner with the NHS CME website; this will help us to ensure equality of opportunity.
Using the NHS CME e-learning platform you can expect:
- to receive a highly quality learning experience,
- to be given equal opportunities and treated fairly,
- to be treated with courtesy,
- to have access to advice, guidance, and support to ensure your choices are informed ones and that your learning needs are met,
- to learn in a healthy and safe environment,
- to be provided with timely and appropriate information on your progress,
- to have staff listen to any issues, suggestions or concerns you may have, and to respond in a relevant manner.
If you have any particular disabilities or impairments, such as a hearing or sight-impairment, we will do our utmost to ensure that you have access to assistance that will enable you to take part in any learning. For example, we can provide digital copies of training in large font (so you can download and print), or have online courses transcribed.
In turn as a customer of we would like you to:
- be fully committed to your course,
- treat our staff with courtesy,
- provide us with full, timely and appropriate information to help us meet your learning and assessment needs,
- ensure that your behaviour contributes to a healthy and safe environment,
- abide by any rules specifically relating to online assessment,
- communicate issues, suggestions or concerns using the contact page included in our website.
If for any reason, you wish to make a formal complaint, then please access our formal complaints procedure at https://www.nhscme.co.uk/complaints-policy and/or contact us at support @ fratremgroup.com