The Fratrem Group, via the NHS CME website, offers various online medical education activities, including Live webinars, Masterclasses, and conferences.
Which medical education activities are accredited?
If an online medical education activity is accredited – details of the accrediting organisation (CPD Standards Office) are listed, along with the number of CME/CPD points associated with the online activity.
How do I obtain my certificate?
Live: Webinars, Conferences, and Masterclasses
If you have attended one of our live medical education sessions, then:
- After you have attended the full session, we will email you a link to a specific Evaluation Form, which you need to complete to receive your certificate.
- If the Live session was accredited by CPD Standards Office, then we will contact you with further details.
- Once you have received your certificate, you will need to keep it for your records.
- Please refer to your country’s guidelines on how you need to record and apply your points/hours towards your country’s medical license requirements.
Our Live webinars and Masterclasses are conducted through the software Zoom Webinars.
How do I register for the webinar?
- To register for a webinar, view our CME Webinars, and view the webinar you wish to attend. Click on Click To Register and then complete your details.
- You will be sent an email with the joining details, including a link for the webinar.
- On the day/time of the webinar, click on the link of the webinar to attend.
I can't log into the session?
If you are having difficulties logging into the webinar session, please visit the Zoom Webinar Troubleshooting support page.
I can't hear the sound on the webinar?
If you can’t hear the audio on the webinar, please click here for Zoom’s Audio Troubleshooting support page
How can I obtain my CME points?
If the webinar or masterclass is accredited with CME/CPD or AACME points, then it will be clearly highlighted on the webinar/masterclass information page.
After attending the webinar/masterclass, you will be sent a link to a unique Evaluation Form that you need to complete within 72 hours of attending the webinar to apply for receiving your CME/CPD or AACME certificate.
After we have received your Evaluation Form, then it will take us approximately 5 working days to process your certificate, which we will email to you (using the name and address you supplied us on the Evaluation Form).
Please keep this certificate for your records.
Please refer to your country’s guidelines on how you need to record and apply your credits towards your country’s medical license requirements.
Error: Contact form not found.